Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Grateful for my body!

I'm grateful for my body!
I'm grateful that I can move freely without pain. I don't have neck problems or siatic ( how do you spell it) nerve issues. I'm not dizzy. I'm not tired---even without the diet coke. I can dance and jump and walk quickly. I can scrub walls and paint without feeling it the next day. I can touch my toes and exercise.
I love my healthy body.
I can see with glasses , and I can hear. I can smell and taste and just feel so blessed to not have physical body struggles.

I'm thinking about this today because my Wayne is in the operating room as I write having a tumor removed from his body. It will be taken out and biopsied to see just what's happening in his insides.
Wayne has had a lot of interesting health issues. He handles them all bravely and with grace. He is a great example to me. He chooses Faith, and so do I.

I don't know why some bodies fall apart faster than others.

We all have our set of challenges, that's for sure.
Some of us have employment issues, some money issues, some spiritual issues, some health.....body, etc....

I know I wouldn't trade my bag of troubles for any one elses.
Yes....I'm grateful for my body.

No comments: