Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Food, Glorious Food!

Food, Glorious Food is showing up at our home in abundance.

I denied the blessing to neighbors, family and friends to feed our family during the Wayne-C-Scare, so now we get double the blessings.

We got two dinners last night--- we were sitting down eating lovely chicken and rice, with jello salad and a bacon/corn veggie with homemade cheese biscuits...and dessert of course; when the door bell rang and dinner number 2 arrived: Potato cheese soup, hot rolls, apple waldorf salad, apple juice, and more dessert.

As I write this , I look on to my kitchen counter and I see dozens of nut filled brownies, ginger cookies, 8 caramel apples, a plate filled with pumpkin choco chip bread, a small plate of peanut butter rice krispies topped with melted chocolate, a plate filled with chocolate chip cookies, sugar cookies, a bat cookie from parson's bakery, a shake from Arctic circle that is melting, Banana bread, 4 bags of Snicker bars, caramel popcorn and......and...... and it just keeps on coming.

We have homemade rolls and lasagna and spaghetti and salads.....in the fridge and freezer.

It's a good thing I'm an emotional eater and Food= Love

I feel very loved right now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm coming over for dinner. Now.